LINDA VANDERLEE, M.A.
Facilitator ~ Trainer ~ Coach
26 Ch. Parent, La Pêche (Rupert), QC J0X 1A0
- Bilingual trainer, facilitator and coach with more than 25 years experience helping teams and individuals become more effective
- Specialist in group dynamics, team building, change and transition, interpersonal & inter-cultural communication, conflict resolution
- Certified Executive Coach with a Masters degree in Human Systems Intervention (Organizational Development, Change Management)
- Extensive training and experience with facilitation methodologies such as Art of Hosting, Appreciative Inquiry, World Café, Open Space, Myers–Briggs Type Indicator, Learning Styles Inventory, Non-Violent Communication, Expressive Arts
- Long term and repeat clients in the private, public and non-profit sectors
- Twenty years experience managing a successful consulting business
- Expressive Arts Graduate Certificate, Haliburton School of The Arts, Fleming College (2013)
- Executive Coaching Certificate Program, The Professional School of Psychology, San Francisco & Sacramento, CA (2005)
- M.A., Human Systems Intervention (Organization Development and Change Leadership), Concordia University (2000)
- B.A., Anthropology/Sociology, Carleton University (1992)
- Certificates in Life Skills Coaching, YM-YWCA (1985 and 1988)
- Diploma in Recreation Leadership, Algonquin College (1982)
- Independent consultant, (1985 to present)
- Facilitator – I work with people at all levels of organizations to design and facilitate group dialogues about issues that are important to them. Facilitated meetings or retreats focus on issues such as teams forming or merging, organizational change, conflict & communication, planning & decision making. As a facilitator I have two goals: to help client organizations with their current challenge, and to strengthen their capacity to manage similar challenges in the future.
- Trainer – I design and deliver courses on a broad range topics related to group effectiveness and personal development such as giving and receiving feedback, effective meetings, cross-cultural communication.
- Coach – I help individuals tap into their own wisdom to achieve their personal and professional goals. Coaching clients have included: a small business owner thinking about what direction to take her business next, an executive wanting to sharpen his leadership skills, a nurse contemplating having a baby on her own, a social worker considering a career change.
- Life skills instructor, Algonquin College (1985 – 1998)
- I designed and delivered courses on conflict resolution, stress and resilience, difficult conversations, change and transition, problem solving and decision making, self confidence and assertiveness.
- Outdoor experiential facilitator, Outward Bound (1988 -1994)
- Crisis Counsellor, YM-YWCA, Ottawa (1988-89)
- Program Worker, City of Ottawa Community Centres, (1985-87)
- Youth Worker, Robert Smarts Centre, Ottawa (1982-83)
Client List (see this site)